JOB OPENING International Field Sales Manager
Greenspeed, pioneer in smart and sustainable cleaning solutions for the professional cleaning market, was founded in the Netherlands over 20 years ago. Thanks to its microfibre system, Greenspeed has become one of the premium brands on the European cleaning market. In 2016, Greenspeed took a great leap forward with the acquisition of Ecover Professional, a producer of effective ecological washing and cleaning solutions. The Greenspeed distribution network is active in over twenty countries.
We are currently seeking an International Field Sales Manager in aid of the further international expansion of our dealer network with a direct focus on France, Germany and Benelux.
International Field Sales Manager
You have a passion for sales and at least 7 years of experience in this field. You will join a young, dynamic team working in an international environment. You are familiar with the ins and outs of sales, trade marketing and international key account management. You prefer a hands-on approach, working actively with our international dealer network. You will be given plenty of room for growth, to take the initiative and develop projects autonomously. You will spend the majority of your time working in the field targeting our core markets France, Germany, Benelux, UK and Switzerland. You are an easy-going and dynamic professional who will inspire our dealer network with Greenspeedís sustainable and healthy cleaning solutions.
- You help develop an eco-friendly and future-oriented brand
- You handle the daily interactions with dealers and prospects
- You identify growth opportunities and actively promote Greenspeedís cleaning solutions and innovations
- You maintain an accurate customer administration and deliver accurate sales reports, working with Inside Sales
- You negotiate prices and develop price quotes
- You develop customer-specific trade marketing strategies in collaboration with marketing
- You coordinate leads with the dealers in various European countries
- You analyse the market, develop sales action plans and implement these
- You report to the Commercial Director and assist with sales strategy implementation
- You provide active assistance at dealer events and trade shows
- Masterís or Bachelorís degree with at least 7 years of experience working in sales
- International profile
- Hands-on manager, autonomous, creative, easy-going
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Accurate when it comes to admin and data entry
- Willing to travel weekly
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You master French and English. German and Dutch language skills are an asset
- A young, dynamic company with a positive, enthusiastic working environment
- A full-time job in an international environment
- Offices based in The Netherlands or Belgium
- A company car with a fuel card
- Wide-ranging responsibilities with lots of room for initiative and creativity
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days holiday + 6 public holidays
- Save more for retirement through our companyís group insurance scheme
- Eco vouchers and a purchasing power bonus
Send your CV and motivation to Johan Tops (Commercial Director): email@example.com.