1. Guaranteeing Privacy
We protect your data, in line with the current European legislation in the area of data protection and specifically the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25 May 2018.
3. How do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data in a variety of ways.
- When we enter into a customer relationship.
- When we meet, for example at trade fairs, meetings, training courses, consulting or at events, data provided on a business card or verbally may be processed.
- If you visit our website and fill out a contact form.
- If you register to receive our newsletter or white paper and fill in a lead form, ...
- Other business contacts, including job applications.
4. Which personal details do we collect, and for what purposes do we use them?
|IP address and browsing behaviour on our website.||
Greenspeed NV/BV collects the following identification data: name, phone number, email address or other contact details.
Why do we process these details?
- For customer management, which we rely on for the performance of our contract and/or
delivery of your orders.
- To be able to contact you if any problems should occur
- To be able to identify you should you contact us
- To be able to send invoices
- To be able to make deliveries correctly
- For direct marketing. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can do this by unsubscribing, using the button at the foot of an email, or by sending an email to email@example.com
5. Who do we share your personal details with?
In the context of the purposes outlined above, we may share your personal data with third parties, such as service providers that we rely on (for example: transport companies). We ensure that, where relevant, adequate measures are taken when we pass your details to third parties (including setting out restrictions on the use of your personal data, and requirements relating to keeping your personal data secure).
Greenspeed NV/BV will never sell personal data to commercial partners for other activities.
6. How are your personal data protected?
We apply the necessary security measures (suitable technical, administrative and organisational measures) that are appropriate for the level of sensitivity of the personal data to protect against their destruction, loss, amendment, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to personal data that are transmitted, stored or processed.
In addition, we try to ensure that we hold personal details that are accurate and up-to-date. We therefore kindly request that you inform us of any changes to your personal details (such as a change to your contact details) or the personal details of others that you provided to us in the context of our collaboration.
7. What are my rights as a customer?
You have the right:
- To receive information about and to view your personal data
- To correct or complete your personal data
- To have your personal data deleted or have the right to be forgotten
- To restrict the processing of your personal data
- To have your data transferred
- To object to the processing of your personal data
8. Complaints, comments or problems?
Greenspeed NV/BV makes every effort to guarantee the privacy of its customers and to process any complaints in this area as well as possible. If you would like to receive more information, or if you have questions, problems or suspect an abuse, please feel free to contact us:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: Greenspeed BV, Rotterdam Airportplein 24, 3045 AP Rotterdam, Netherlands.