Handscrubby Flex - 14 x 10 cm - green
For removing hard stains without damaging the surface.
- Scrubbing power combined with microfibre for powerful stain removal.
- Washable alternative to a conventional scouring sponge.
- Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
- Available in green, blue and red.
Reference: 3300432 Quantity per packing: 400 pieces Dimensions: 15 x 10.5 x 1.5 cm Weight: 30 g Barcode: 8716254002326
What are the coloured ribbons for?
Colour coding is often used in professional cleaning. Each colour indicates a particular application. Cut off the other ribbons and keep only the desired colour. The colour coding guarantees efficient and hygienic use.
ribbons, color coding, color code, colors, colours, colour coding, colour code
How to optimise the washing process?
Read the washing instructions found on the label or the technical data sheet. Avoid using washing powder; use a liquid detergent instead. Do not use detergents that contain bleach or optical brighteners. Do not use detergents with a pH higher than 10. It is better to wash microfibre products with other microfibre products only. It is better to wash the mops and the cloths separately. Before washing, rinse the mops and cloths with plenty of water. This removes any residual cleaning agents from the microfibres. Select a washing programme with a limited washing cycle. In order to ensure a long life span, we recommend avoiding mechanical drying as much as possible.
washing process, washing, laundry, washing instructions
- Double spray action.
- Strong, adjustable spray.
- Practical and ergonomic.
- Also available in blue or red.
- Ecological all purpose cleaner and degreaser.
- Use in commercial kitchens and the food industry.
- Can be used on worktops, walls, doors, floors, ovens, and all kitchen appliances and utensils.
- Can be used as a stripper for floors with a polymer coating.
- No perfumes or colouring agents.
- EU Ecolabel & Cradle to Cradle.