CLEANING WITH PROBIOTIC CLEANING AGENTS
Cleaning with friendly micro-organisms is the next step towards sustainable cleaning. Greenspeed has developed a range of probiotic cleaning agents, which ensure optimal, sustainable cleaning. But how do probiotic cleaning agents work?
How it works?
When cleaning with Probio, a layer of probiotics (friendly bacteria) is left behind on the surface. These friendly bacteria remove organic contamination, which otherwise gives rise to the formation of odours. The friendly probiotics, or friendly bacteria, produce enzymes. These enzymes break down the microscopic dirt into tiny particles, both during and after cleaning. In this way the probiotics are able to absorb the tiny particles and digest them as food. As the probiotics continue to function for days after cleaning, the effect of these products is long-lasting. The results: a microscopic deep clean and long-lasting absorption of odours.
With environmental beneficial effect
Once these products have been used, they re-enter the environment where they actively contribute to water purification and maintain a natural microbial balance. Probiotics are not just environment-friendly, they enrich the environment!
Besides the green aspect of these detergents, there are many more advantages when compared to traditional agents.
- Odours be gone: The probiotic cleaning agents are made up of millions of friendly bacteria, which remove the organic contamination. They are able to absorb odour molecules as well as remove substances which convert the unfriendly bacteria into foul odours. Probiotics are therefore both preventative and curative!
- Thorough and efficient: The probiotics (or friendly bacteria) continue to be effective for days after cleaning, ensuring the products deliver long-lasting after-effects. As a result they are able to clean a lot deeper into the surface. Probiotics are, for example, extremely suitable for cleaning grout and, through the use of probiotics, limescale and fats are not able to stick as easily to surfaces. Because of this, periodic cleaning can be postponed.
- Safety first: Compared to many chemical cleaning products, the probiotic products are very safe to use. As the agents use friendly bacteria, they do not have any hazard symbols.
- EU Ecolabel: Greenspeed's probiotic line meets all of the strict quality requirements of the EU Ecolabel. It’s world’s first probiotic range that has been given the EU Ecolabel.
- EU Ecolabel & Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold: Greenspeed's Probio range fulfils all the requirements of the EU Ecolabel and Cradle to Cradle certification. It is the first range of probiotic cleaning products worldwide to obtain these certificates.